- Sarkari Yojana 2022 – Covishield Registration 2022, COVID 19 Booster Dose
- Covishield Registration
- Covishield 18+ Registration
- Precaution Or Booster Dose Against Covid-19
- About Covid-19
- Objective of Covishield Registration
- Covishield Registration Procedure at COWIN
- Covishield Registration
Sarkari Yojana 2022 – Covishield Registration 2022, COVID 19 Booster Dose
As you all may be aware that the world has been badly affected by the second wave of covid-19. In order to control the spread of covid-19, the government across various countries is vaccinating the citizens. The honorable Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi has launched the Cowin website and app so that citizens throughout the country can register themselves in order to get the vaccination. Through this article, we are going to provide you with complete information regarding Covishield Registration. By reading this article you will also get to know other important details related to registration. So if you want to register yourself in order to get vaccinated then you have to read this article very carefully till the end.
Serum Institute of India has manufactured the Covishield vaccine. All those citizens of India whose age is 18 or more can register themselves for getting vaccines. There are two doses of this vaccine. After getting fully vaccinated citizens are only 5% likely to develop corona. After getting the first dose citizens to have to wait 84 days in order to get the second dose. This vaccine increases the body’s immunity to fight corona. The overall efficacy of this vaccine is found to be 70.42%. There are few side effects of this vaccine such as swelling, tenderness, heat, itching, pain, cold, headache etc. These side effects appear for a short period of time in a few people. This vaccine has been approved by the government of India.
If you want to register for getting vaccinated by Covishield then you have to Download COWIN App or visit the official website of Cowin and from there you can register for getting vaccination in your nearest enrolment center.
Covishield 18+ Registration
All those citizens whose age is 18 years or more can now register for vaccination against covid-19. This registration can be done through the Cowin platform or the Aarogya Setu app. At the government hospital, the vaccine will be provided free of cost and at the private hospital, the beneficiary is required to pay for the vaccine. Currently, two vaccines are administered in India which are covaccine and covishield. Covaccine is developed by Hyderabad-based Bharat biotech and covishield is developed by Oxford AstraZeneca and manufactured by serum Institute of India. The Indian drug regulatory have also approved Sputnik V which is developed in Russia and imported and sold in India by Dr. Reddy’s laboratory.
Precaution Or Booster Dose Against Covid-19
As you all may be aware that cases of covid-19 started rising exponentially and the Omicron variant is also contributing to the surge in the cases. Keeping this in mind the government has decided to give precautionary doses. Citizens are not required to make any kind of new registration on the Cowin portal for receiving the third shot. Beneficiaries can directly take the appointment or walk into any vaccination center and get their third short. This information has been provided by the Ministry of Health and Family welfare on 7th January 2022. The schedule for the third dose will be published by the government on the Cowin portal on 8th January 2022. Online facilities will also start soon. From 10th January 2022 precaution dose of the covid-19 vaccine will be provided to front line workers and senior citizens with comorbidities.
Covishield Third Dose Registration
According to the guidelines the beneficiaries are required to take the same vaccine which he or she has previously taken and there should be no mix match allowed as of now. That means those who have taken covaccine as their first and second dose will receive the same and those who have received Covishield as their first and second dose will be allowed to take Covishield only. 3 crore health and frontline workers are estimated to be eligible in January 2022 to get booster or precaution dose. Other than that 2.75 crore people in the 60 plus age group are also eligible to take booster doses. Very few people will be eligible for receiving the 3rd dose in January 2022 after completing 9 months gap.
ALSO REED – Madhya Pradesh Free Cycle Scheme 2022
ALSO REED – Sarkari Yojana 2022
Covid-19 is an infectious disease that was discovered in 2019. This disease spreads through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Those people who are infected by covid-19 develop mild to moderate respiratory illness. Those people who are having underlying medical conditions like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, respiratory disease, etc are likely to develop serious illnesses.
- The best way to control the spread of covid-19 is to prevent or slow down the transmission of the virus by practicing lockdown, wearing masks, maintaining social distancing, washing hands, etc.
- This disease has been likely to emerge from Wuhan, China in 2019 and then it has spread to the whole world. In 2020 the first wave of covid-19 has affected the world and in 2021 the second wave of covid-19 has affected the world.
- The governments of all the countries are vaccinating their citizens so that people can live in a covid-19 free environment.
Common Side Effect Of Covishield Vaccine
- Muscle or joint aches
- Pain or tenderness at the injection site
- Other common side effects are also possible
Key Highlights Of Covishield Registration
|Name Of The Article||Covishield Registration|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Vaccinate Each And Every Citizen|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Manufactured By||Serum Institute Of India|
|Difference Between Two Doses||84 Days|
|Likeliness Of Developing Corona After Getting Fully Vaccinated||5%|
Objective of Covishield Registration
The main objective of Covishield Registration is to vaccinate each and every citizen of India so that the spread of coronavirus can be controlled and citizens can live in a corona-free environment. With the help of this registration, the government will be able to record the data of the citizens who have been vaccinated. This registration is done through the Cowin app or website. Citizens are not required to visit government offices in order to register themselves for Covishield Vaccination. They are just required to visit the official website and from there they can register themselves. This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
Benefits And Features Of Covishield Registration
- The Serum Institute of India are manufacturing the Covishield vaccine.
- All the citizens of India whose age is 18 years or more can register themselves for getting the vaccine
- There are two doses of this vaccine
- After getting fully vaccinated citizens are only 5% likely to develop Corona
- After getting the first dose citizens have to wait 84 days in order to get second dose
- This vaccine improves the body’s immunity to fight Corona
- The efficacy rate of this vaccine is 70.42%
- There are also few side effects of this vaccine
- The side effects appear for a short period of time in few people
- You can get this vaccine by registering yourself on Cowin at nearest enrolment centre